Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smoking on cycle

jimjaobs66

[FONT=&quot]I just started a cycle about 3 weeks ago and I haven't noticed any difference yet. I smoke almost a pack a day and I'm wondering if maybe that is messing up the gains I should be seeing??? I mean I guess I could probably quite while I'm on this cycle if I need to.. But is it absolutely necissary?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I just started a cycle about 3 weeks ago and I haven't noticed any difference yet. I smoke almost a pack a day and I'm wondering if maybe that is messing up the gains I should be seeing??? I mean I guess I could probably quite while I'm on this cycle if I need to.. But is it absolutely necissary?[/FONT]
And what should u be seeing? Where u order from?

quit smoking first and foremost

i don't want to hear that bs that it doesn't effect your gains.. of course it does! breathing is very important to get oxygen to and from where it needs to go.

whether you are using steroids or not you should not be smoking and you know it and so does everyone else.

and if you cannot even run a mile in a decent amount of time without struggling you lack the endurance to even use steroids in the first place and are wasting your time

it most certainly can hurt your gains as pointed out... putting yourself in terrible health is always detrimental, not to mention the effects on breathing etc... i realize its a bad habit and you cant just up and quit in a day but if you want to be in this kind of lifestyle when it comes to taking care of your body, its the polar opposite of how you are carrying on and it just honestly makes no sense whatsoever

Top Bottom