Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smelling salts

Assertive Guy

Just a begginer...
Platinum
I'm talking about the one's that snap you into action - are they legally obtainable over the net?... and what works the best?

Nytol2 said:
Yes easily available, go to irongladiators.com, and get nose tork, very potent stuff!

Nose Tork just arrived, but it has no label on it. On the website it does... what do you think?

Assertive Guy

I usually keep one in an old supplement bottle for the gym, the last longer and no one complains.

Good stuff, get mine at Elitefts, they have a shelf live of about 6 months, then they start to loose their potency.

Chambewy20 said:
I usually keep one in an old supplement bottle for the gym, the last longer and no one complains.

Good stuff, get mine at Elitefts, they have a shelf live of about 6 months, then they start to loose their potency.

6 Months? Holy shit thats good!!! I had my first use a few days ago... blew my brains out at first hehe... but it definitely made a huge difference - able to get a great max weight, and keep going when I felt headdy - superb stuff!

Top Bottom