Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smelling salts

andybandwin

[FONT=&quot]Saw a guy at the gym sniff one before his deadlift. This dudes juiced the fuck up and was moving big weight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone have experience using these? Wondering if there is any place for them (maybe going for a PR). I’ve read its almost like an adrenaline rush. Not sure if sniffing ammonia is for me, just curious if anyone has experience with it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

no, none whatsoever and just because you see someone "juiced as fuck" doesnt mean they have a fucking clue what they are doing safety wise, or more often than not, they dont care about health or long term type of things

people like that treat the gym and their bodies as an ego booster. i would be embarassed to be that person and be that insecure that i need smelling salts just to deadlift.

aside from that doing super human strength lifting like that WILL, not may, but WILL result in injuries. i bet he also takes opiods and other painkillers. but hey he can lift a lot of weight!

i also find it disturbing that people watch that sort of thing and pay attention to it. when i see stuff like that i shake my head, but hey a lot of people like watching nascar and seeing car crashes too. i guess that is society

I've seen people use them too, mainly powerlifters. If you've ever been exposed to concentrations of ammonia like I have (I work in a processing plant that uses NH3 compressors) then you can have some understanding of how it can work, with what it does to your nose, mucous membranes, and respiratory system. Your body involuntarily takes in more oxygen and air as a response. Obviously increased oxygen in the bloodstream can lead to a performance increase short term

There are a number of NFL players that use them pre-game.

benefits include increased oxygen to the brain, increased alertness and increased strength.

I powerlift, and I do use the before making PR attempts on my big 3 compounds. They absolutely can help a bit, but you only have a short window.

Top Bottom