Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smelling gear when people are on?

Valdez

An ex-powerlifter (good friend of mine) noticed that I smelled like I was using test when we were working in on squats today. I was like "how the fuck can you tell?" -cause I only used 4 amps of sten over a 1 week period?-

he said that he can always smell it, especially deca and anadrol... what's up with that?

can you guys tell if someone's on just by thier body odor?

My wife kept telling me I always had a bad smell during my cycle.She would smell it even after I had just gotten out of the shower.Occasionally I would even smell it.BTW I was doing deca/sustanon.

this is a new one to me

------------------
Reasons not to use www.tripod.com to host your website:
  • They suck.
  • They shut down your site because you have information about anabolic steroids and they just assume that means you must sell them.
  • Their servers are really slow some time.
Let me just repeat this again. Don't use tripod to host your site.

it probably has to do with the amount of hormones in your body,testosterone is resposible for sweating as well as hair growth deep voice blah blah blah.. so you are probably just secreting a stronger musk if you will.

i can almost always tell when someone at the gym begins a new test cycle by the way they real oily sweat and by the way the get an oily smell. i was told by my girlfriend that she can tell when im on a cycle by the way my jizz tastes.

I get that when I'm on Tren but I think everybody smells on that stuff. The Tren that is.

[This message has been edited by SHREADER (edited April 26, 2001).]

I don't know about everybody, but when I'm on a cycle woman are all over me. I always thought it was the confidence you had while on a cycle, but perhaps a natural instinct towards the smell of male horomones actually attracts woman. That could be another reason why woman are attracted to large men?

I must be pretty board
smile.gif

------------------
ca-flag1.gif

The land where posession is legal!

Top Bottom