Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart or Not Smart?

Im about to start my first cycle and my workout partner is really adiment on changing up our work out. Is this smart right before begging a cycle? We normally do back-biceps, chest-triceps-shoulders, legs-abs, woeking out 4x a week. But he wants to change it up to biceps-triceps-shoulders, back-chest, legs-abs. Is it smart to change to that right before a cycle or stick to what we are used to? Anyone with past expierences or knowledge on whats better Thanx

it's always good to change up your routine when you can as long as your working on the same muscles. Changing up a routine can stop stagnation.

It would be better to do Bi's and Tri's ... shoulders... back... chest... legs/abs...all on different days and really work them
Chest on the same day as back is tough, a lot of heavy weights on both, and when one is pumped the other is harder to work.

Just like taking steriods for the first time, changing up your routine will shock your body and you will grow even more. Being tired is a mental thing, pop some ripped fuel and go crazy in the gym for a few hours.

Change Is good I change something every four weeks !!
Keep those muscles wondering what's next and they will grow.......think of it like a "need" basis. Your body Needs more Muscle !

Top Bottom