Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Small Nuts, please help!!!

Lad24LFC

Hi guys.

Firstly, i want to say hi, i am new to this forum and also new to steroids. I done some research about steroids but obviously not enough.

I searched the net for a supplier, and having found one that also gave guidance and info on the stuff they sold, i bought 10 x 200mg Deca Durabolin plus the PCT of 10 x 50mg of Clomid.

The deca course was a short beginners one. just 8 weeks. upon my last injection i wated 1 week and then started the Clomid. This all happened around the 15th august 2006. (the total completion of pct)

Well, its mid september now and i have found that my nuts have shunk 10% and also my sex drive has almost vanished. I only get regular erections in the morning and none during the day as i used to. What do i do?? have i done lasting damage?? shall i buy some more clomid?? I have all these questions and no answers. Can an experienced user please adivise me. I want my balls back to the normal size permanently and my sex drive back.

Remember, i am only a beginner and not a hardened steroid user.

Thanks guys please help

you can mail me direct on [email protected] or on here!!

It doesn't matter if your a newbie or a vet, most people will tell you to have some test with your deca. For the purpose of erections. your pct might have been a little short and started a week to early. HCG would also help, as one of its functions is to control testicular atrophy. There are a few websites out there that sell it at reasonable prices. Make sure you do a search on how to administer it. It can be tricky and is very sensitive to everything.

Yeah all the posts you see that start off "Deca dick" should have clued you in. Deca can cause impotence in a lot of users. So most folks run test with it to counteract that. Also, of course your nuts are going to shrink. They produce testosterone. You are receiving your test from an outside source now, meaning they do not have to work so they atrophy some. They come back afterwards, faster with good PCT.

I have already started using my second course of Clomid now,a week into it, 50mg daily so i think i missed the bus to start HCG already. I have started taking Tribulus with the Clomid.

Will this do the trick guys? how long to things usually start to normalise? ami expecting miracles??

Lad24LFC said:
I have already started using my second course of Clomid now,a week into it, 50mg daily so i think i missed the bus to start HCG already. I have started taking Tribulus with the Clomid.

Will this do the trick guys? how long to things usually start to normalise? ami expecting miracles??
i would still get some HCG if you think you balls are too small.

your source sounds like an idiot. i suggust you dont take his advise anymore and find a new source

Top Bottom