Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Small discharge ?

ARIcohen

I've had a small discharge before when I wasn't on anything, but it was clear and only happened once.

Is this a gyno symptom? From what I've read it might be high prolactin? I'm going to get bloods done on Monday if I can get it in before work. I upped my dose to 30 mg aromasin yesterday and today. I also have nolva and clomid on hand. But I think I should probably get some caber and letro? Should I stop dbol for the moment?

I've had a small discharge before when I wasn't on anything, but it was clear and only happened once.

Is this a gyno symptom? From what I've read it might be high prolactin? I'm going to get bloods done on Monday if I can get it in before work. I upped my dose to 30 mg aromasin yesterday and today. I also have nolva and clomid on hand. But I think I should probably get some caber and letro? Should I stop dbol for the moment?

Having read the rest I know what I need to know but in future say where from - ass, cock, nose etc

Get bloodwork done

Top Bottom