Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

small cycle and pct

Evans33

I am 3 weeks into a cycle and the more I read the more I get confused on pct. My cycle is very light, just doing 40mg of anavar/oxandrolone per day and plan on doing 6 weeks. I am using liver support and also testosterone boosters. What kind of pct do you think I need for this?

That's a light cycle but you need pct still. Go with
nolvadex,aromasin,ostazol and some gw cardarine

I am 3 weeks into a cycle and the more I read the more I get confused on pct. My cycle is very light, just doing 40mg of anavar/oxandrolone per day and plan on doing 6 weeks. I am using liver support and also testosterone boosters. What kind of pct do you think I need for this?

bro no need for big pct. that a pussy cycle

im sorry but i always recommend a full pct no matter what steroid you run.. its still a steroid, it still shuts you down and still takes time to recover... you do what you want but i never recommend a mini pct type unless its sarms...

The same as any other cycle. You'll still be suppressed.

Top Bottom