Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

So feel back to normal. I’m gonna stick with the gw and rad for today and tomorrow. On Sunday I will take the ACP again. We shall see how it does.
Of course I am hoping it was fatigue or something else.
Today gonna do cardio earlier since I plan to spend day with my mother.
Eating has been 90% good. Time to tighten that up the rest of the way. Off course probably not able to with todays plans.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

excellent bro, keep us updated on how you feel etc... you always keep excellent logs, great detail and keep up the great work!

Day at the zoo
Got in a good cardio morning. Relaxed in sauna. Smoothie for breakfast. Took my 90 year old mom to the zoo. Pushed her in wheelchair all day.
Lunch was a chilli dog with half a bun. Half order small fries.
Dinner I tore up bbq brisket, Jalapeño cheese sausage, beans, green chilies Mac and cheese. And burnt bacon ends.
Should get the meat sweats soon.
Ha ha ha
Not even gonna try and track macros today.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Day at the zoo
Got in a good cardio morning. Relaxed in sauna. Smoothie for breakfast. Took my 90 year old mom to the zoo. Pushed her in wheelchair all day.
Lunch was a chilli dog with half a bun. Half order small fries.
Dinner I tore up bbq brisket, Jalapeño cheese sausage, beans, green chilies Mac and cheese. And burnt bacon ends.
Should get the meat sweats soon.
Ha ha ha
Not even gonna try and track macros today.

90 year old mom? wow you have good genetics

best for her and you great you did a refeed

strong log and your mom is strong 90 great to see you taking care of family, high respect

Top Bottom