Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

I just found the change to be odd. I am normally a good on energy person.
I am seeing the dr in a few days. We will review my blood work and see if I am missing something. Normally on GW or RAD I have never experienced this. Those are usually a higher energy for me. The ACP is the only new compound. I did notice my hemoglobin is good but RBC was high. I assumed it was cause my test and estroidal were high. Both of which I am lowering.
I am enjoying the night sleep. It’s just the day stuff that is weird. Even in the gym I’m down. Didn’t want to add anything to counter it. Right now just trying to figure the root cause and decide how to correct it. In the mean time keep pushing along.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I just found the change to be odd. I am normally a good on energy person.
I am seeing the dr in a few days. We will review my blood work and see if I am missing something. Normally on GW or RAD I have never experienced this. Those are usually a higher energy for me. The ACP is the only new compound. I did notice my hemoglobin is good but RBC was high. I assumed it was cause my test and estroidal were high. Both of which I am lowering.
I am enjoying the night sleep. It’s just the day stuff that is weird. Even in the gym I’m down. Didn’t want to add anything to counter it. Right now just trying to figure the root cause and decide how to correct it. In the mean time keep pushing along.

ok keep us posted on the doc visit and keep log going diet and training

Top Bottom