Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

We stayed at majestic mirage in Punta Cana. Dominican Republic.
Gonna see my Ortho Dr. Tomorrow and see results of MRI on my shoulder. Then we can decide what needs to be done with shoulder. From there I can decide when to start next log/cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Keep us updated.

Good news bad news on my shoulder.
Good news no surgery right now!
Bad I have old ass shoulder syndrome!
Ha ha.
1. Arthritis
2. Little bursitis
3. Small labrum tear
4. One split tendon. It’s attached to labrum.
5. Inflamed rotator cuff that might have small tear but couldn’t see in side.

Right know no surgery. Got a shot in shoulder. Should help with I flamation and rotator cuf. Labrum will just cause little pain. That tendon is not needed. So we might detach it from labrum and re attach else were. This would relieve pain from both.
Lots of rotator cuff exercises. Need to strengthen it
Re evaluate in couple months. Cleared to work out what doesn’t hurt!. I was transparent and explained I wanted to run a cycle of low dose nandrolone.
We discussed in depth and he is ok with it. Obviously I have to be smart during cycle.
I am going start another post. I have some options on what next two cycle could look like. I want y’all opinions before I start.
Thanks to everyone for listening, caring and giving advice.
Y’all help me and I only hope I help someone with my logs. I’m like everyone else learning what too do and what does not work for me.
Y’all stay strong!

Good news bad news on my shoulder.
Good news no surgery right now!
Bad I have old ass shoulder syndrome!
Ha ha.
1. Arthritis
2. Little bursitis
3. Small labrum tear
4. One split tendon. It’s attached to labrum.
5. Inflamed rotator cuff that might have small tear but couldn’t see in side.

Right know no surgery. Got a shot in shoulder. Should help with I flamation and rotator cuf. Labrum will just cause little pain. That tendon is not needed. So we might detach it from labrum and re attach else were. This would relieve pain from both.
Lots of rotator cuff exercises. Need to strengthen it
Re evaluate in couple months. Cleared to work out what doesn’t hurt!. I was transparent and explained I wanted to run a cycle of low dose nandrolone.
We discussed in depth and he is ok with it. Obviously I have to be smart during cycle.
I am going start another post. I have some options on what next two cycle could look like. I want y’all opinions before I start.
Thanks to everyone for listening, caring and giving advice.
Y’all help me and I only hope I help someone with my logs. I’m like everyone else learning what too do and what does not work for me.
Y’all stay strong!

dont go for surgery get some ostarine/tb500/bpc157 it will work

I found it interesting. He explained on the bicep there is one tendon at elbow and two at the shoulder. One other shoulders ones is actually useless. Even if it complete tears it is not really needed. They only repair it in quarterbacks, or if the esthetics bothers patient. However it some times causes mor pain or problem where it is. If needed they can detach it and re attach else where. That removes issues it causes to labrum and will feel better overall.
I am possibly interested in that one down the road.

I found it interesting. He explained on the bicep there is one tendon at elbow and two at the shoulder. One other shoulders ones is actually useless. Even if it complete tears it is not really needed. They only repair it in quarterbacks, or if the esthetics bothers patient. However it some times causes mor pain or problem where it is. If needed they can detach it and re attach else where. That removes issues it causes to labrum and will feel better overall.
I am possibly interested in that one down the road.

possible down the road for sure
i still vote peptides

Top Bottom