Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

Update
I saw an ortho that specializes in shoulder and elbow. Ian excited cause they are a large group and also explore other option besides surgery. Like regenerative medicine etc..
Knee - said suck it up. You just have Arthritis. Mostly from surgery in 1984. Deal with it and get the legs stronger. Maybe few years down road get some injection. Not now cause it too early.
Probably knee replacement in 10 years.
Shoulder- only exray this visit. Sees lots of inflammation. Need to get that down. Take otc Alieve 2 tablets 3 time a day for two weeks solid. Then we will back off that. Going on vacation in 7 days so we set up MRI for second day after that. Gave me band exercises.
He said go ahead to gym . “Just don’t do anything that hurts” I replied. “ NO SHIT!” “8 years of college and that’s all you got?”
Hahahahahaha
I’m thrilled to do an MRI and see what’s going on in there. At least then I will know and we can make a solid game plan”

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Update
I saw an ortho that specializes in shoulder and elbow. Ian excited cause they are a large group and also explore other option besides surgery. Like regenerative medicine etc..
Knee - said suck it up. You just have Arthritis. Mostly from surgery in 1984. Deal with it and get the legs stronger. Maybe few years down road get some injection. Not now cause it too early.
Probably knee replacement in 10 years.
Shoulder- only exray this visit. Sees lots of inflammation. Need to get that down. Take otc Alieve 2 tablets 3 time a day for two weeks solid. Then we will back off that. Going on vacation in 7 days so we set up MRI for second day after that. Gave me band exercises.
He said go ahead to gym . “Just don’t do anything that hurts” I replied. “ NO SHIT!” “8 years of college and that’s all you got?”
Hahahahahaha
I’m thrilled to do an MRI and see what’s going on in there. At least then I will know and we can make a solid game plan”

overall positive plan get ready for the next cycle and see how you feel after vacation

Got my year end blood work done
Test I take 200 per week and level is right at 1000 that’s on high end.
Estrogen is down, but still high 47.7 Currently taking half a pill of Arimidex per week. Going to change to full pill. Free test is high.43.6
Haven’t talked with dr yet.
I use to go to a TRT center. They were giving me 320 mg every week. I never had levels this high. I knew their stuff was watered down. I am going to keep adjusting dosages. I don’t want to stay at these levels normally. I want to run lower levels and the jump them up only on cycles. It is nice to be working with a good dr. and pharmacy.

Got my year end blood work done
Test I take 200 per week and level is right at 1000 that’s on high end.
Estrogen is down, but still high 47.7 Currently taking half a pill of Arimidex per week. Going to change to full pill. Free test is high.43.6
Haven’t talked with dr yet.
I use to go to a TRT center. They were giving me 320 mg every week. I never had levels this high. I knew their stuff was watered down. I am going to keep adjusting dosages. I don’t want to stay at these levels normally. I want to run lower levels and the jump them up only on cycles. It is nice to be working with a good dr. and pharmacy.

how do you feel overall? on this test level

Hope to start that cycle soon. I’m on vacation till first of year. Loving it in Punta Cana.
Then have shoulder MRI on Jan 3 see dr for results on Jan 6. From there we will make decisions. Also still trying to get my bloods down we’re I am happy.
I want to run it now. But now I am trying to do it right.
Waiting sucks

Hope to start that cycle soon. I’m on vacation till first of year. Loving it in Punta Cana.
Then have shoulder MRI on Jan 3 see dr for results on Jan 6. From there we will make decisions. Also still trying to get my bloods down we’re I am happy.
I want to run it now. But now I am trying to do it right.
Waiting sucks

will be waiting for you to start that log

Returned from my year end vacation to Punta Cana.
I did not leave as light in weight as I wanted. Year end festivities and not as hard of work out as normal. Still left at about 190-192 lb
Returned at 194-196.
So picked up a few lbs. That is absolutely fine. It was an all inclusive resort for 8 days. I had desert with at least 3 meals per day. I found the cookies also. Even when I ate a banana some how it came with a cookie. Hahahaha! I did walk or jog every morning for about 90 minutes. Also hit the resort gym for a 90 minutes every day. Some days I had a double latte with a cookie as pre work out. I do not drink so I enjoyed the food. Found I love thick sliced pumpernickel French toast. I did eat lots of eggs and meat. Lamb several times and steak.
Yes I pigged out and enjoyed every bite. Already back home and back on my meal plan and work outs.
Got the MRI on my shoulder today and get results on Friday.
It’s gonna be a great year.
Y’all stay strong!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom