Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder sarm log GW, ACP, RAD

Thanks guys.
I was a bit confused on primo half life.
And finding it in 200 mg / ml is helpful. I had heard it gets PIP and was worried about that. Still trying to get comfortable with self inject. Once a week sounds way better. I will put primo on my “want to try list. “
For now I think I’m going to stick with my current cycle and not change anything.
Just started ACP back in the mix day before yesterday. We shall see how it runs for me. I have got to tighten up my diet. Been good but not my normal disciplined self. Of course now the girls have started putting out Halloween candy at work. Those ladies are the devil. I am convinced.

primobolan half life is around 7 days
so you can pin inject 1 time per week

I asked the girls in the office to text me a warning when a vendor drops off cookies at the office.
It worked yesterday. I was able to avoid the those demons.
Had a few day now with eating going better. Discipline is key. But sometimes not easy.
Woke up this morning down a little in weight. 189.
No gym last night. However I did catch up on some much needed sleep.
Since adding back the ACP. Can’t say the crazy tiredness has returned. So that’s a good thing.
I also can say I have the big get up and go I normally have with a stack like this.
On the other hand. I met my trainer on Tuesday and went through that work out with ease. I am being careful with this shoulder. But this work out was intense like normal but I did not fatigue.
All in all this is going well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Working hard on diet discipline.
Had another good day. I was out of prepped food. That’s normal for most Fridays. Still ate good. Egg whites for breakfast. Hard boiled eggs for the day. But first one tasted funny so I ditched them (store bought). Tuna and almonds. Dozen pita crackers and stick of pepper jack cheese. Protein shake after work out.
Must have been low calorie count cause woke up down another pound.
Today happy breakfast at the dinner.
Omelet, salsa, wheat toast and added a side of bacon..
Now off to work for half day then gym and spend evening trying to stay out of kitchen.
Since I want to eat a lot. Even though I’m not really hungry. I have been doing a big salad. Gives me something to chew on and low cal. Just a filler

Had another good day. I was out of prepped food. That’s normal for most Fridays. Still ate good. Egg whites for breakfast. Hard boiled eggs for the day. But first one tasted funny so I ditched them (store bought). Tuna and almonds. Dozen pita crackers and stick of pepper jack cheese. Protein shake after work out.
Now off to work for half day then gym and spend evening trying to stay out of kitchen.
Since I want to eat a lot. Even though I’m not really hungry. I have been doing a big salad. Gives me something to chew on and low cal. Just a filler

diet discipline is the hardest

what was your training like? what did you do

make sure you prep food more
and I havent seen you log your meal prep can you please?

don't keep junk in your house man

don't eat out

very simple

ghrelin plays tricks with your mind. you might crave something but wait 20 minutes and you won't anymore. ghrelin goes up and down all day

I'd like to see your meal prep plans what do you do and what do you eat in detail, can you share please?

how about training can you do a bit more detail on the training as you go plaese

Top Bottom