Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slow and steady

fun28hi

I know most of you guys will laugh when you see the amounts of juice I am doing, but let me share with you my theory and then see what you think. With hormones I've heard from a couple of DR.'s less is more, that is you want to add to your own but not too much. So I do 250 mg test cyp and 250 mg deca every week and 2 iu gh or 50 mcg of igf. for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. I've gained about 35 lbs of muscle mass and have loss about 6% of BF over a year period. (still have more to go with bf but i know it is my diet). BAsicly my thinking is I want the benifits of the juice while minimizing the side effects and potential bad problems. I get blood test and when on my test range is around 1500... What do you guys think? I know I wont get freaky huge over night, but I seem to be keeping my gains and slowly I am getting big.... Any thoughts?

fun28hi said:
I know most of you guys will laugh when you see the amounts of juice I am doing, but let me share with you my theory and then see what you think. With hormones I've heard from a couple of DR.'s less is more, that is you want to add to your own but not too much. So I do 250 mg test cyp and 250 mg deca every week and 2 iu gh or 50 mcg of igf. for 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. I've gained about 35 lbs of muscle mass and have loss about 6% of BF over a year period. (still have more to go with bf but i know it is my diet). BAsicly my thinking is I want the benifits of the juice while minimizing the side effects and potential bad problems. I get blood test and when on my test range is around 1500... What do you guys think? I know I wont get freaky huge over night, but I seem to be keeping my gains and slowly I am getting big.... Any thoughts?

Let me explain something to you bro...There is no right way or wrong way it's totally based on what works for you....some people need a little gear, and some people need a lot...some people grow off test and some people don't...if you have put on 35lbs in over the course of a year, then you've found something that works for you....so with that, who cares what anyone else thinks about the dosage.....stick to what is working for you bro because once you change that based on what someone else says that don't know your body, you may become disappointed quickly

I'm a minimalist myself. I used to grow like a weed on 250mgs of test a week. I went from 200 to 220! I started playing with higher doses and I really don't gain as much now. The problem I have is I know I will gain even less if I use less. I rarely go over a gram a week! It is tempting though when I see some of the freaks on this site! I'm 6'3" 240 9% right now. I would love to kick it up to 250 or 260 and drop some bf%... I am just afraid I will get every side effect known to man! LOL.

hammertime30 said:
Let me explain something to you bro...There is no right way or wrong way it's totally based on what works for you....some people need a little gear, and some people need a lot...some people grow off test and some people don't...if you have put on 35lbs in over the course of a year, then you've found something that works for you....so with that, who cares what anyone else thinks about the dosage.....stick to what is working for you bro because once you change that based on what someone else says that don't know your body, you may become disappointed quickly
That is some of the best advice I've seen on this site. Every time I see a message regarding someone elses cycle that says "that's a terrible cycle" I just think how ignorant that person is. Find what works for you. And as I've said before, "the only terrible cycle is the cycle that is not well thought out and with a specific goal in mind." Stick with your low dose cycles until they stop working then reevaluate.

Rod555 said:
Fuck that, ram it in and leave em limping for days :evil:
Rod,
That's what we used to call wheelchair material.....that's what they would need when I was done with them.............crutches would suffice too I guess. LOL.

Reactions: ceo
hammertime30 said:
I agree 100%. Stick with what works for you.

Top Bottom