Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow play the EQ?

Brewers17

Cycle:

Weeks 1-4 25mg Dbol/week
Weeks 1-4 250mg Eq/week
Weeks 5-13 500mg Eq/week
Weeks 1-14 750mg Test E/week
Weeks 13-16 Toco-8
Weeks 17-20 Nolva, Sustain Alpha, Endoamp

I also plan to use HCG throughout starting week 3. This will be my first time to use EQ and I am slighly worried about high BP. I have to start at 10mg and work my way up to 25mg over the four weeks with dbol in order to keep my BP in check. Eq and dbol are almost chemically identical and I want to keep the overall adrogen levels in my body as minimal as possible.

My question is about the slow ramp up of the EQ. Considering it takes 4-6 weeks to begin to see the befefits, would this approach result in an even longer grace period? Thanks in advance for your input bros.

4th cycle
6' 2''
195lbs
8 pack since kindergarden

why not drop the dbol all together and keep the eq at one dose throughout...dbol gonna mess with your bp alot worse then eq will

Will definitely marinate on that, however, I really want to begin with an oral. Have you had any experience with Tbol? If so would you mind giving me the run down as a comparison to Dbol as it pertains to BP and overall results in your experience? Thanks bro.. by the way those veins on the avatar are gnarly as hell, you are lookin super jacked.

why not drop the dbol all together and keep the eq at one dose throughout...dbol gonna mess with your bp alot worse then eq will

Will definitely marinate on that, however, I really want to begin with an oral. Have you had any experience with Tbol? If so would you mind giving me the run down as a comparison to Dbol as it pertains to BP and overall results in your experience? Thanks bro.. by the way those veins on the avatar are gnarly as hell, you are lookin super jacked.
I havnt used it so i cant say sorry... maybe try some var can give you that boost wihtou the estrogen sides and bp issues

thanks for the comment!

Top Bottom