Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow down metabolism

tommy121

Is there anything I can do to slow down my metabolism

I am 18 years old, 6'0 tall, weight 140lbs (so skinny) I gained 10lbs over the couple months, but its been a while (another couple months) I haven't gained anything... is there anything I can do to slow down my metabolism? any herbal product? I don't want to take illegal stuff so...

btw I eat a lot everyday, all healthy products, and about 5 meals everyday.

thanks

I don't think you really need to "slow down your metabolism". If you want to gain weight than tell me what your diet and exercise patterns currently consists of and I will try to add some light to your problem. :)

WTF???
Slowing down your metabolism is not a smart thing to try and do. I see you want to gain weight, so my advice is to load the cals and diet in general. Eat more, slow down activity that would burn lots of calories, and soon you'll see some improvement. Going to a more powerlifting style of weight training may help, as the focus is gaing strength, and eating[ :) ].
Also, soon you will begin to fill out, so be patient, and forget this nonsense about slowing your metab down.

Hope I helped.

Top Bottom