Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slin/gh & Endurance Athlete

triguy

3 rd week into wintrol, 50 mg ed.

2nd week started gh& slin to boost recovery (wasnt getting it from winny alone) I am now keeping fat now where usually cause of the enormous amount of cardio I would usually drop fat.

1. should i keep up the slin for the synergistic effect w/gh and lose the fat when i take the 4th week off of slin use. OR

2. drop the slin to 2-3 i.u.'s (which i did).

3. or drop the slin altogether. (i dont want to gain muscle just boost my recovery)

Just keep up a low dose of insulin to retain the effectiveness of the GH. Ever considered EPO? It's the shit for endurance.

Thanx for replying iron, heard you da man!
I think EPO is out of my scope, I would only use it if i had a team cycling dr to monitor my blood work, training , etc.

My main concern is finding avenues to boost my recovery sytem.
got any ideas?

triguy-
Saw your post about T3 or T2. I did T2 for 8weeks and at its peak it was good. I took 4-5 a day for 2-3 weeks and it leaned me out. Obviously T3 is way better, but I didn't feel like doing the whole go to TJ thing or find a dealer thing (my doc might have prescribed it if I'd asked-he's cool). My T2 experience was cool. I'll do more in the spring to get ULTRA LEAN or maybe then I'll try T3.

FHG

Top Bottom