Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slin

vangordenmichael

All Natural
I'm on my third bulk cycling and looking to add slin. Anyone out there have a good knowledge for a first protocol thats safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honestly injecting insulin is a waste of time. you will find this out

the simplest and dummy proof way to use insulin is post workout. inject 5-6IU's of fast acting insulin. drink a dex shake with it. then have a well balanced meal 30-60 minutes later. keep someone around you in case something goes wrong, you should be fine

to me insulin is more stress than it is worth. i've tried it a few times and it didn't do anything for me i couldn't have done without it

to me insulin is more stress than it is worth. i've tried it a few times and it didn't do anything for me i couldn't have done without it

This^

And the gains from insulin are quite temporary, when you come off so does all that glycogen.

honestly injecting insulin is a waste of time. you will find this out

the simplest and dummy proof way to use insulin is post workout. inject 5-6IU's of fast acting insulin. drink a dex shake with it. then have a well balanced meal 30-60 minutes later. keep someone around you in case something goes wrong, you should be fine

I was thinking of starting out with humlin r. The slower one first twice a day just to get youst to it

Really? The science behind it suggests different. But I guess everyone is different

you cannot depend on what you read in books when it comes to anything in life, especially fitness

can you read a book on how to play golf and then go to Augusta and shoot a 78? NO you cannot. they would laugh you off the course on hole 1

Really? The science behind it suggests different. But I guess everyone is different

Science says one thing and real world experience says another. My gym owner uses and I'm not seeing any real difference.

I agree with most If This. It worked well for me and I got a lot leaner and heavy at the same time. But the stress of taking it 8s unreal. If you inject then something happens like the school rings you to get your child or work has changed you have to go there etc. You can't or you have to try to fit it in. Because like said above you have to plan you suger and food perfect after it's taken. Or you will collapse. For what you get it's not worth the stress of planning.

Top Bottom