Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep problems worsten.... plz help

housemusik83

i have posted similar posting before on here about this... but it is getting worst and worst... before i used to take 1-2 hrs nap before the gym wake up eat have strong imported Costa Rican coffee and go to the gym around 6pm every single day... had sleeping problems, well i used to get NO sleep... now i stoped napping during the day and push my cup of coffee early around 11am... still NO FUCKING SLEEP.... I have tried melatonin, and recently taking 2 tabs of Tylenol PM... still im up 130am and cant fucking close my eyes for nothing.... i had NO COFFEE today and took no nap and got up 9am this morning..... can someone please help me with this, its getting worst and worst and desperate for some help.... thanks alot in advance... :faint::faint::faint:

and my fiance would really appreciate it too as i keep her up, she cannot sleep when im not with her in bed, so its effecting her big time as well :(

I have the same problem...im sure it has something to do with how active i am, plus taking NO xplode about 3-4
hours before i go to bed...that's when i work out by the way..i dont randomly take no xplode...if anyone has any solutions for me besides seeing a dr. i would apreciate it as well..

im probably the poster child for sleep problems man. i used to get none because i would lay in bed and worry about going to sleep at night. as the hours went on i would worry more and more, and then just not sleep. do you worry? i used ambien and klonopin to sleep for a few years. the ambien will knock u the fuck out, you cant even TRY to stay up on that if u take 2 or more. go see a doc and see what he has to say and see if he will give u a script of it. it may get u off that shitty sleep pattern u have. by now im totally off the meds and ive learned to sleep fine on my own.

Get some GHB.. take a cap. that shit will knock you out for sure. lol jk I just read what you guys were talking about and thought I would let you know there was some dude that was taking ambien and it caused him to sleep walk in MN. they found his ass froze to death in his underwear outside his house.. I tell you this because it has a side effects to it.. some people do shit they don't even know there doing on that stuff.. do your research.

Try a product called Solus. It has L-Tryptophan, 5HTP,Valerian,Hops, Chamomile and Melatonin. (877)-533-7066

Take lots of minerals before bed to open the gabba chloride channel. Also, what are things are you taking that could be stimulating you? If all else fails run an adrenal profile through biodia.com or biohealthinfo.com

you're doing the right things by decreasing your stimulant intake before bed. other things to try include having good sleep hygiene (going to bed the same time every night, having a "sleep ritual" etc), are you on AAS right now? are you depressed? stressed? all these things cause insomnia.

barring all that, i strongly recommend going to your GP for a prescription for zopliclone before bed. try a low dose like 3.75 mg. if that doesn't work try 7.5mg the next night and so on. be sure you're close to bed when you take it since it really knocks some people out. i'd stay away from GHB and other sedative-hypnotics.

take care.

Top Bottom