Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Problems

Raffaz

Im in the middle of a cycle at the moment, and i cant sleep im lucky if i get 4 hours per night (not good). Ive tried taking valerian root, melatonin, GABA but still no good. Can anyone suggest some more things to try. Cheers

hmmm.....

I have similiar problems. You could also try diphenhydramine(sp?), it is the same thing that is in Benadryl and alot of over the counter sleeping pills. They make me very grogy the next day, though.

Valium is definately my favorite, but it is not something you want to use on the regular basis.

The most expensive sleep aid on the market and the only sleep aid that has ever worked for me is: HGH.

This is coming from a guy who could never sleep. Would maybe get 2 hours a night. Sometimes would watch TV until 3 or 4 in the morning and just get up and go to work because I was so miserable trying to sleep.

2 weeks after I started HGH, I started sleeping like a baby. Would lay down crash and not move until time to get up. And in the mornings I feel like a million dollars.

Before that it was beer and sleeping pills and I felt like shit all day every day.

Gh made me a new man, Now it seems like even if I go off GH for a month or so I still have no problems sleeping.

Nautica

wow...I wish I had some of your probs. I sleep too much. Melatonin has a funny effect on me. It works like an alarm
clock. I pop two (don't recall dose. 3mg maybe I'll check if
anyone cares) and I wake up in 5 1/2 hours on the button.
I kid you not. It doesn't work if I drink, but it works EVERY
time otherwise. Anyone else experience this?

zeke

Can anyone reccomend where i can get diphenhydramine from or what OTC products it is in so i can give it a try. I live in UK. Id love to try some HGH but i havent got a huge bank account to do that, just out of interest what kind of dose works for that.

Mick

Raffaz said:
Can anyone reccomend where i can get diphenhydramine from or what OTC products it is in so i can give it a try. I live in UK. Id love to try some HGH but i havent got a huge bank account to do that, just out of interest what kind of dose works for that.

Mick

diphenhydramine is sold as Benadryl(or atleast that is the trade name in the US). Or just look at the ingredients of OTC sleep aids, you will find it in many forms.

I too had problem sleeping,at times I'll be lucky to get three hours, I then spoke to my personal GP & he gave me "amitriptyline" and were advise to take two hours before bed time, but never drink coffee or tea after 5 pm or you will be counting stars, now I sleep about six hours a day ( alarm clock rings) but about 10 hours on weekends, I think this is anti-deppressant drug but man this thing works like a charm.

Try Unisom containing the chemical Doxylamine Succinate. For the money, it seems to work better than the stuff in competing sleep aids (benadryl stuff). Pop one of those and you will sleep.

Top Bottom