Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep issues getting worse on cycle

coppad

I have been doing a testosterone 200 MGS a week and Trenbolone 400 mg a week cycle for the past six weeks
my sleep issues are getting worse on cycle
my partner is saying I have been snoring like crazy, also my sleep quality has been getting worse and worse
What are some tips to help with both these issues on cycle

I have been doing a testosterone 200 MGS a week and Trenbolone 400 mg a week cycle for the past six weeks
my partner is saying I have been snoring like crazy, also my sleep quality has been getting worse and worse
Brother I haven't slept more than 2-3 hrs at a time since February when I did my first cycle . It was 16 week cycle of test e at 600 week and anavar and Winstrol but even after cycle as Ive been on cruise since at 150- 175 mgs a week of test blend from exo- gen and I still only can sleep 2-3 hrs at a time . It's the only thing I haven't liked about cycling so the good out weighs the bad for me personally . I mean I'm rested but I do miss sleeping a whole night for sure.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

trenbolone causes sleeping issues happens to all
like i get trensomnia sleep issues

add 3 caps nutrozol and 2 caps n2sleep before bed and you'll sleep like a baby

bros gave you top info
in the industry only trust the vets and mods for answers
the rest are just jokers
we got the team to help you bro
cycles and gear is the life of bodybuilding

Don't use tren cos of the 'trensomnia'. Next

Top Bottom