x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sleep Aids?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sleep Aids? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I know a lot of guys have trouble sleeping, to say the least, while juicing. Fortunately I've always been able to pop a melatonin and a flexaril and have no prob getting 10hrs in. Does either one of these present any problems as far as conflicting with the gear?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Aids?

Sleep Aids?

I know a lot of guys have trouble sleeping, to say the least, while juicing. Fortunately I've always been able to pop a melatonin and a flexaril and have no prob getting 10hrs in. Does either one of these present any problems as far as conflicting with the gear?

immortalis

Re: Sleep Aids?

I dont believe so. If I am incorrect hopefully one of the more experienced members will chime in and set the record straight.

Mr.X

Quote Quote posted by marvelous54
    I know a lot of guys have trouble sleeping, to say the least, while juicing. Fortunately I've always been able to pop a melatonin and a flexaril and have no prob getting 10hrs in. Does either one of these present any problems as far as conflicting with the gear?
    Melatonin is fine to take with your cycle, you should search my herbal sleeping aids too.

Sorry X, somewhat new to the board. How do I find your herbal sleeping aids?

eating, sleeping, training, or fuckin......ain't much time for anything else

isn't flexaril a muscle relaxer or painkiller?

Only sleep aid that works for me is Ambien, 10mg. Just don't try to stay awake on it, you'll start doing weird things.

used ambien for over 1 1/2 until it stopped working correctly. I started waking up 4 hours into the night and the only way i was able to fall back to sleep was by taking a half of another ambien. I finally switched to lunesta. Took me a week to get used to it, but the sleep is more natural, dreams are natural and I'm not groggy the next day. Once you get past the quick onset of ambien rush after taking them and get used to lunesta or restorils, u'll sleep great. I tried all natural remedies and sleep wasn't more than a few hours at a time..

For me melatonin do the trick. And I'm interested in Mr. X's herbal helps. I'm against any chemical drug for sleep. You'll get your sleep but that's more garbage getting stored into your body. More side effects, more medical treatments, more money for doctors.

Good Broly

I use a 1 mg melatonin sublingual tablet each night at bedtime, and it works well. I added OxyCalm last week at 2 sprays in each nostril 2 X per day, and now I sleep like a log..........no, like a little kitty cat............

Point is, OxyCalm has helped my sleep greatly.

You Never Seen What I Saw, You Never Been To Where I was, Where The Only Wish You Have is To Die, But I Pushed, As I Do Through Every Day Of This Life,And No Nothing Nor No 1 WIll Ever Stop ME, I AM What I Am If U Dont Like Me, Fuck You Come Get ME

Sleepy Times Work Wonders as well as Klonapins And xanax but Sleepytimes are the easiest to accses