Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Aids?

scout69 said:
Sleepy Times Work Wonders as well as Klonapins And xanax but Sleepytimes are the easiest to accses

Klonapins (I thought it was spelled Clonapin, but I guess I was wrong heh) always made me get a kinda nautious feeling. So I couldnt take those. Xanax put me on my ass... I ate one last night. Love em, when I can get em.

Sleep for me is extremely difficult. I posted my background on this issue in another thread and its fairly long to retype.

The short story is, MY BACK IS MEGA JACKED UP! It causes me severe discomfort almost constantly and makes getting even a somewhat decent nights sleep difficult to say the least. I have tried multiple sleep aids including Ambien, Sonata, NyQuill, Tylenol PM, Benadryl, Xanax... to name a few. I also smoke weed on a nightly basis.

I find I have to rotate due to building up of tolerances, which really gets old after a while.... but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Im really not a fan of many herbal remedies, just because they dont seem to help a person with my situation. I ordered a bottle of Oxycalm that should be in on Monday that I am anxious to try out. Hopefully that will help me sleep a little more soundly. :Chef:

marvelous54 said:
Sorry X, somewhat new to the board. How do I find your herbal sleeping aids?

I found them for you:
try these
Kava Kava Root
Passionflower Herb
Valerian root
Raspberry leaf (tea)
Chamomile tea
Scullcap
Passionflower

They are relaxers/sleeping aids, by relaxing you'll be able to easily fall asleep.

marvelous54:

Only sleep aid that i'm sold on is GHB. Been using it for a few months now and i love the stuff, it knocks me out like a rock....................

Melatonin works ok for me, but I have weird dream on it. Xanax works awsome, but can be habit forming.

Top Bottom