Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Aids

W

WARBIRDWS6

Looking for feedback on using prescription drugs as sleep aids. such as valium/xanax or ambien. valerian/kava/melatonin really don't seem to work for me when i get in the can't sleep phase. i was thinking valium would work well, especially since it could be used as a "calmative" during the day as well serving split duty. well any suggestions welcome.

everything seems to have the opposite effect, lol. except nyquil, that shit knocks me out. but i don't drink....so i suppose the alchohol and diphenhydramine and whatever else is in there works well on me. but i'm not looking to be swigging bottles of nyquil. sometimes the melatonin works for resetting my clock. if i take it for a week or so at the same time......i tend to fall asleep at that time. but lately i have been having it real bad falling asleep at times, and wanted something to pop when it happens so i am not up all night. melatonin doesn't work well for the quick fix purpose for me.

johnboy said:
if its short term then ambien works great but i you shouldn't use it more then 2 weeks. I have used it for 3 before and it got be back into my sleeping pattern. If you are on dbol or something that's causing your BP to be high, I take a Bp medicine and it helps me sleep much better. Some will disagree with that but I have done it many times.

yeah, fuckin dbol and paxil at the same time. they are probably what is keeping me awake. dbol stops in a few days anyway, and like you said i may get over the initial paxil sleeplessness, if that is what it is, soon. been on paxil for a week now. ambien is expensive as hell though. valium is cheap. didn't want to get into the ambien due to price if it wasn't effective.

If i take nyquil when i wake up i am drowsy as hell.....I have to be up at 6am so i tend to be a little drowsy all ready!

DownUnder23 said:
If i take nyquil when i wake up i am drowsy as hell.....I have to be up at 6am so i tend to be a little drowsy all ready!

yeah, but it knocks me out! thats what counts. i like it for getting over a cold.......just knock your ass out with a half bottle and wake up all better. :)
oh, johnboy...PM me about that site if you can vouch for it being good stuff. i forget the price i was quoted....i'll have to look it up.

Ambien by syntelabo, 10mgX100 tabs for $100. not sure if that sounds like a good deal or not.

Ambien is a good choice only if you have trouble falling asleep. It won´t do anything if you can´t sleep through the night. Valium is not a good choice at all, it has a very long half-life and you´re fucked up the next day (and don´t notice it, but it´s still in your system, half-life is up to 40 hours).
Xanax works best for me. It allows me to fall asleep easier and I´m not feeling drowsy or still tranquilized the next day.

Xanax is great for knocking me out (but hung over the next day), Ativan works well, Valium is funner during the day :) , and since I'm not sleeping for shit this week I'm gonna try some Flurazepam that I just picked up tonight....I'll let you know. BTW all of these drugs have a pretty high tendency to cause dependency in users, so use them with caution....

MELATONIN SUCKS opps

I taken em all the best ones over the counter are Bynedryal (sp)and Dramamine.

knocks ass out quick but build a fast tolerance

Top Bottom