Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Aids

i have only used valerian root and melatonin...valerian is supposed to be stronger...only if i take 4 does it do anything

The only OTC sleep aid that has helped me was Aluna but my body adjusted to it quickly. On test cycles my sleep is terrible. I've tried OTC aids, Ambien - that only let me sleep for a couple of hours, Xanax but I could see myself geting to like those too much. 1 10mg Valium does the trick for me. I fall asleep quickly and sleep a good 7 hours and wake up without any kind of lethargic feeling. When the cycles over, I don't need the V's anymore and can put them away until the next time.

I know you're more interested in Rx than OTC, but I just thought I'd throw in my two cents worth. Target sells their own brand of diphenhydramine hcl, that comes in a 50mg liqui-cap. Much quicker absorbtion than the regular pills. These work great for me... and don't have all the extra crap that Nyquil has.

Yeah, diphenhydramine at 50-100mg works quite good, but it fucks up my intestine. Whenever I use it a couple of days in a row I get constipated because of its anticholinergenic properties. Being constipated sucks big time while bulking.

Top Bottom