Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep aid type drugs now banned?

soflaguy

I used to be able to order sleep aid type drugs like Sonata and Ambien at online drugstores. That was last year, and now the place I got some at is now out of business. I tried a few more and they all said they require an updated doctor's perscription (they won't take last year's). I am not going to mention any names, but it seemed like it was much easier last year than this year to obtain.

I thought the benzo sleep aids were schedule iv so why does it seem like they are so hard to get.

What does this have to do with AAS?.....<cutting with Tren>.

Nothing to do with AAS I'd say, jsut more rules and regulations as far importing drugs that are sceduled in America and all that type of shit. If worse comes to worse, get a script from your doc or find a source with a varied selection of supplements.

soflaguy said:
I used to be able to order sleep aid type drugs like Sonata and Ambien at online drugstores. That was last year, and now the place I got some at is now out of business. I tried a few more and they all said they require an updated doctor's perscription (they won't take last year's). I am not going to mention any names, but it seemed like it was much easier last year than this year to obtain.

I thought the benzo sleep aids were schedule iv so why does it seem like they are so hard to get.

What does this have to do with AAS?.....<cutting with Tren>.

I can point you in the right direction for Ambien since it's not a controlled med. PM me.

yo could you point me in the right direction too Juice Authority. I have had insomnia for about 7 years and I just moved an my new docs being a dick about giving me a script. He says I can only use for 10-14 day cycles. Drop me a pm if you don;t mind.

1 word: dimenhydrinate (aka gravol). works wonders for those in need of sleep. cheap too.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Ambien. I wake up 3 hrs after I take it and then have to take another knock out punch to get back to sleep. I prefer trazodone hcl. It works real well for me and I don't feel groogy in the morning at all. I take between 100-200mgs at night 20-30 minutes before bed and it knocks me right out. Next thing I know it's morning.

I use melatonin. Cheap and effective at least for me. :)

gravol is a antihistimine here is the excerpt Antihistamines are used to relieve or prevent the symptoms of hay fever and other types of allergy. They work by preventing the effects of a substance called histamine, which is produced by the body. Histamine can cause itching, sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes. Also, in some persons histamine can close up the bronchial tubes (air passages of the lungs) and make breathing difficult

i dont think he has the sniffles he wants a sleep aid

djufo said:
I use melatonin. Cheap and effective at least for me. :)

I'm actually trying this tonight. I always have the worst time sleeping after doing my chest/legs workout at night.. we'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom