x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

SLDL all the way...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about SLDL all the way... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: First - SLDL definitely hit the hamstrings _hard_. I don't know how you're doing them if they're not. Second, and I know people disagree, I say fuck conventional DL's unless you compete in PL'ing. 1. They are redunant (Squats in conjunction with SLDL and lunges hit every muscle DL's do). 2. They are hard to fit in. You really need to do SLDL if you want good hamstrings. So do you do SLDL _and_ conventional? I can't - I already have a 3.0-3.5 hour leg workout that I split up into a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

SLDL all the way...

First - SLDL definitely hit the hamstrings _hard_. I don't know how you're doing them if they're not.

Second, and I know people disagree, I say fuck conventional DL's unless you compete in PL'ing.

1. They are redunant (Squats in conjunction with SLDL and lunges hit every muscle DL's do).
    2. They are hard to fit in. You really need to do SLDL if you want good hamstrings. So do you do SLDL _and_ conventional? I can't - I already have a 3.0-3.5 hour leg workout that I split up into a noon and evening workout. (1.5 hours each or more). How the hell can you do them on back day since my legs are always sore on back day? And you can't do them _before_ leg day because it will detract from squats.

I say put your energy into squats and SLDL (I like lunges too). Fuck conventional deadlifts unless you compete with them.

All Natural

OOps...

I meant to put this in the "what stlye of deadlift do you do" thread - must have hit "New Thread" instead...

Pro Bodybuilder
    I do SLDLs with Squats, Leg Presses, & calf raises on leg day, and DL's with Shrugs for Traps on Back day. Sometimes I do traps with shoulders.