Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slacking on cycle

jacooo73

[FONT=&quot]I just started my 2nd cycle a few weeks ago, but since I started, I haven't been working out like I should or especially eating like I should. I know I need to start and I am going to make myself get back doing what I should today, but what do you guys think about or do that helps keep you motivated? Thanks bros![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you should be self motivated man... i dont have to think about a thing aside from knowing if i skip a day it takes away from me being in the shape and condition i want... i literally never need any other motivation than that

Sorry I can't really help you on this. Motivation is something that kinda comes naturally.

When you are passionate enough about something in life you just keep doing that stuff even if it you don't sometimes feel like it. It's hard to explain.

you used steroids too soon

you should already be motivated without the steroids and put in the gears and ups and downs that come with it to push through these situations.

now what happens when you come off the gear and feel like crap in pct and off? you will very likely quit.. we see this all the time, in fact any gym owner will tell you they lose as many members as they gain monthly for that reason.. same goes for these roid forums where guys sign out and never come back after using steroids a few times

Gnawing guilt would destroy me from the inside out if I started slacking or missing training. Doubly so when I'm trying to reap all the gains I can while on cycle.

you can’t have that mindset on steroids.

respect them or they will show you who’s really boss

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

[FONT=&quot]I just started my 2nd cycle a few weeks ago, but since I started, I haven't been working out like I should or especially eating like I should. I know I need to start and I am going to make myself get back doing what I should today, but what do you guys think about or do that helps keep you motivated? Thanks bros![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Well bro. I dont know what to say. Steroids are only for guys that take this lifestyle seriously and everything about it. We dont have that problem.

Top Bottom