Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinny guy needs help on steroid cycle

These guys have all gave you some very sound advice, and my suggestion would be to follow that to a T. Steroids or supplements other than staples (protein, creatine, etc.) are unnecessary right now. Train big and eat big and you will get big...end of story.

No to AAS right now, but you are still at the right site for finding ways to move forward. Go into the forums and research training and diet plans for growing. When you find some that you feel best fit your life, figure out a way to use them in your daily life. Write out the plan and post it over on the Weight Lifting side. You will find at least an equal amount of interest from guys who will encourage you, because we know from experience that that is the sure way for you to grow and improve your life. Start researching now. I'll keep an eye out for your posts.

You've got loads of good advice, one thing I'm gonna say to you is that you said you don't wanna wait five years for the body you want, well hate to break it to ya bro but its gonna take more than five years whether you use steroids or not... Do you really think people achieve a 'fitness model' physique after two or three years training just because they decided to juice after a year? Doesn't work that way, it takes years and years of hard training and even more important hard dieting too... you've gotta be realistic, now don't get me wrong, if you listen to what the other guys have said you can 100% make a noticeable change in your body within a year, but don't expect to go from skinny to fitness model....

Why you shouldnt juice.

1) Patience, you just started training. This shit takes decades. And I mean decades not years. Keep building a very solid base before even thinking about fucking with your hormones.

2) You are still young. You are just now starting to become a man. Give it time and your test levels will be through the roof in a few years and you can put on some serious man meat.

3) You cant still be living with your mommy and expect to be doing a steroid cycle. WTF is wrong with you. If you are not man enough to be living on your own or have the financial capability to be living on your own, then you definately can not afford this life style.

4) Bodybuilding is expensive as shit so prep your wallet!!!!! You are complaining about having to buy some cell tech and cell mass? Ha that is a joke right? What about all the food you are going to have to buy? What about all the support supps you are going to have to buy for your on cycle support as well as your PCT and not to mention the cost for blood work.

5) AAS is not magic. Buy taking a cycle you will not magically change into the hulk that you are dreaming of. IT takes many many many years and many cycles. It is something that you have to be in the right mental capacity for and have the right amount of experience and training for.

6) Your looking for the easy way out. as Dylan said. MAN THE FUCK UP AND DO THE FOLLOWING FOR 5 YEARS.

GET BIG PROGRAM
1 LIFT HEAVY ASS WEIGHT WITH PROPER FORM TILL FAILURE, YES THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR SQUATS DEADLIFT AND BENCH PRESS

2 GO TO ANY BUFFET AND EAT ALL THAT YOU CAN. TAKE A NAP THEN EAT AGAIN. IF YOU CAN NOT FIND THE TIME TO EAT THEN YOU ARE JUST FUCKING YOURSELF OVER AND YOU WILL NEVER GROW.

3 REST AND TAKE 2-3 DAYS OFF A WEEK TO ALLOW TO GROW..

4 DONT BE A SPORTY SPICE AND EXPECT AFTER 2 YEARS OF TRAINING THAT YOU ARE READY TO BECOME THE NEXT MR O.

Very nicely said...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

I disagree completely about supplements. They aren't a waste of money if they're the RIGHT supplements.

I take a shit ton of supplements, you should see what my pantry looks like and you wouldn't believe it.

however I have been lifting for more than half my life and consider myself advanced enough to know how to use the supplements to benefit (as well as hormones). the OP in this case is a total newb, just look at his pics. so for him what I'm saying is stick to the basics right now. FOOD and LIFTING.. and then as he gets more advanced start using supplements.. too many newbs depend on protein powder and don't eat whole foods and then wonder why they aren't gaining.

this kid needs a total makeover of his diet as you said right now, so basically I would rather see him spend 500 bucks at Whole Foods than spend it at GNC buying supplements that will do nothing for him

once he fixes his diet then I will encourage him to check out NTBM to get the good stuff

Top Bottom