Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ski Blast

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Hey guys…currently Doing my first “blast” and need advice on how much time I should take off between. I usually stick to one cycle a year but have a big snowcat ski trip mid January. (Basically my super bowl of skiing) so I need my mind/body in the right place. I know the deca is just masking injuries but I have to feel my best for trip.

Dose for 8 weeks:
test-e @ 375/week
Deca @ 375/week
Prov 25 ED
arim 1mg eod
And have full PCT. Nolva/ Clomid

I’d still like to do my typical yearly cycle sometime around summer (shooting for June) My question is how long would you suggest I take off between cycles and after a full PCT?Thanks All!

if you want real healing, i would look at mk2866 and mk677... i would NOT continue to just mask injuries with deca bro...

You would want to take the amount of time you were on the cycle and use that as your time off sir. I very much agree with Dylan about not masking your injureis any longer as well. Using the sarms he recommended would provide you with true healing

Thanks guys those numbers work good, I’ll look into the healing SARMS. It’s not the only reason I like deca but it def helps me feel my best (so far) and pretty well tolerated

Hey guys…currently Doing my first “blast” and need advice on how much time I should take off between. I usually stick to one cycle a year but have a big snowcat ski trip mid January. (Basically my super bowl of skiing) so I need my mind/body in the right place. I know the deca is just masking injuries but I have to feel my best for trip.

Dose for 8 weeks:
test-e @ 375/week
Deca @ 375/week
Prov 25 ED
arim 1mg eod
And have full PCT. Nolva/ Clomid

I’d still like to do my typical yearly cycle sometime around summer (shooting for June) My question is how long would you suggest I take off between cycles and after a full PCT?Thanks All!

i like your cycle but drop the arimidex to 0.5mgs eod

add n2guard 7caps/day for organ cleanses and liver cleanses

I like your cycle already just lower your arimidex. Add some winstrol.

Top Bottom