Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ski Blast

The VIPs vets and mods have your back here, the info is golden, listen to them.

Hey guys…currently Doing my first “blast” and need advice on how much time I should take off between. I usually stick to one cycle a year but have a big snowcat ski trip mid January. (Basically my super bowl of skiing) so I need my mind/body in the right place. I know the deca is just masking injuries but I have to feel my best for trip.

Dose for 8 weeks:
test-e @ 375/week
Deca @ 375/week
Prov 25 ED
arim 1mg eod
And have full PCT. Nolva/ Clomid

I’d still like to do my typical yearly cycle sometime around summer (shooting for June) My question is how long would you suggest I take off between cycles and after a full PCT?Thanks All!

bro haha skiing? no skiing in texas

Hey guys…currently Doing my first “blast” and need advice on how much time I should take off between. I usually stick to one cycle a year but have a big snowcat ski trip mid January. (Basically my super bowl of skiing) so I need my mind/body in the right place. I know the deca is just masking injuries but I have to feel my best for trip.

Dose for 8 weeks:
test-e @ 375/week
Deca @ 375/week
Prov 25 ED
arim 1mg eod
And have full PCT. Nolva/ Clomid

I’d still like to do my typical yearly cycle sometime around summer (shooting for June) My question is how long would you suggest I take off between cycles and after a full PCT?Thanks All!

The same as always: cycle length + PCT length = time off length

Thanks all! Some of you recommending winny. I usually add that to tail end of my normal cycle but it’s primarily for cosmetics. This blast is really for feeling stronger and more “put together” Is there another benefit for adding winny during cycle?

dylan hooked you up, only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom