Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A sketchy cycle I have been recommended

Enorise

Hi, I have seen a cycle suggested on a website that sells gear, and would like to see your opinion about it. Seems sketchy to me, hence my interest to see what you think.
Weeks 1-8
Test prop – 100 mgs EOD
Tren ace – 100 mgs EOD
Winstrol – 60 mgs ED

Weeks 9-12 PCT
Clenbuterol – 120 mcg per day
Proviron – 50 mgs per day or Nolva 30 mgs

Whoa – what a horrible cycle! First of all – where are the ancillaries? With such a cycle you should be using an AI (aromasin ideally) and cabergoline. Also, liver support is a must with winstrol, and if possible a good joint support.

As per PCT, these guys are criminals. First of all, proviron is suppressive, so it won't help with recovery whatsoever. Secondly, clenbuterol is a great way of losing all of your gains, and you should never use the full dosage of 120 mcg right away – this is a potent stim, which should be taken with gradual dosages starting from 20 mcg per day. All in all, a horrible cycle.

i would never stack in winny with tren. your hair will shed and your cholesterol will go sky high

do tbol or var instead.. or better yet use the proviron during this time

as for pct, lev covered that right there. clen for pct makes no sense, that is NOT the time to stress your body out.

run the perfect PCT

I am on TRT so I Will not comment on PCT, but here are three great first cycle ideas! I train a lot of guys and these are the 2 options I Give beginners, pick one based on your goals!

OPTION TWO: LEAN BULK: orientated for gaining muscle mass but still a lean option.

weeks 1-14/16 Test E/C 400mg/week
weeks 1-14/16 Boldenone (EQ) 600mg/week
Nolvadex 10mg/day ED

This cycle won't give you much bloat, but still a little. It is a very mild cycle, and will produce MUCH better results than 500mg test a week. EQ will drastically increase stamina, hunger, produce good lasting size gains, make you very vascular. make cardio easier, and make your workouts awesome! EQ is the most under rated steroid. I would run this cycle 16 weeks to get the most out of the EQ as it is a very long ester, stopping at 12 weeks is really a poor idea.

OPTION TWO: SUPER LEAN BULK OR RECOMP OR CUT: Can be used for a super lean bulk, recomp, or cut. Will keep you extremely lean while putting on quality size and strength.

Weeks 1-12 Test E/C 400mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Masteron E 400-500mg/week
Nolva 10mg/day**

**Nolva likely will not even be needed with this cycle, as doses are low and the mild anti estrogen effects from masteron are likely enough.

Test and mast is a GREAT first cycle, typically used to cut but I love putting clients on this to bulk! I wouldn't run this unless 12% bf or lower, but you shouldn't be cycling over 12% bf anyways. Masteron will increase strength, give mild size gains, make you very vascular, increase sex drive much more than just test will, increase feeling of well being, help oxidize fat, bind to shgb and increase free test making your 400mg test be as effective as maybe 550mg, and many more benefits! This is the number one beginner cycle I recommend.

^^^ SERMS like nolvadex should be used in a PCT. NOT on cycle for estrogen support.

For estrogen support on cycle, what you want is an aromatize inhibitor (AI). An AI prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen.

The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

My God - why do these people suggest such bad cycles! What would you recommend as a first cycle for recomping? I guess you are not interested here, you don't sell tires, so I can ask here )

Top Bottom