Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Six weeks of HGH - questions

motoray

Hi all. Been learning a lot from this forum, and hope to give something back once I know something. For now however, I have some questions about my experience with HGH (or what I hope is HGH).

I'm in my early 40's, and competed in endurance athletics for 20 years. a few years ago however, my job became ultra-intense. I got overweight, out of shape, and generally unhealthy.

I'm 5'8", 190 lbs. I'm working out 6 days/week, and am doing mostly running and cycling. Lifting once/week. My goal is indeed to get stronger, but being fast is really what I enjoy.

Six weeks ago I started using HGH, beginning at 2 IU/day, and pretty quickly ramped to 5 IU/day.

Observations:

• My face is a bit swollen/bloated
  • Elbows, wrists and knees are slightly sore
  • Despite all the cardio, my weight hasn't budged. My diet is not perfect, but it's not bad. Zero alcohol, fast food, etc.
  • Oddly, I have less of a gut, but the damned weight refuses to move.

Questions:

• What are the chances I have HCG rather than HGH? Or for that matter, some completely useless bunk white powder?
  • Is all this cardio, and so little weight lifting a complete mistake? I beat myself pretty hard running/riding, so perhaps that's having a negative effect?
  • Is six weeks just too early to tell, and I should stop whining and hit the weights more?

Correct me if I'm wrong buttt I'm pretty sure HGH needs to be run 4-6 months minimum, takes a while to kick in and start seeing effects.

Correct me if I'm wrong buttt I'm pretty sure HGH needs to be run 4-6 months minimum, takes a while to kick in and start seeing effects.

Correct. 6 months is an ideal time frame to see results. Short runs aren't worth it, unless you have the cash to blow and don't want to really see any quality results.

The sides you describe sound like GH, back the dose off.

GH is not an anabolic so dont expect a lot of strength or mass from it.

It can takes months to really see decent results from it, better skin tone, yada yada yada.

Personally unless you are competing in endurance sports I think endurance training only is a waste of time. If your just looking for general well rounded fitness look into something like crossfit. You will get a bit of endurance and strength.

These guys got it covered already, but Ill add my two cents. At your age if you have issues, get to a good HRT doctor and get on legit HGH if you need it, or Test/thyroid/HCG/Arimidex. I dont even notice the results form HGH and Ive been on I think its 21iu weekly for 1.5 years maybe. If its done anything, its been slow and steady, and I think my dose is pretty high (I break it up and do it M/W/F IM shots). I think test is more bang for your buck whether you do it illegally or like I said at your age you can get it legit.

Its too short a time to see drastic results even if you are training your ass off and eating right. You need to be patient, and keep cranking. Hit the weights in full body workouts 2-3 times a week, and 2 interval sessions a week if possble. Try a keto diet if you wanna drop weight, or at least a lower carb higher protein diet meat and veggies.

These guys got it covered already, but Ill add my two cents. At your age if you have issues, get to a good HRT doctor and get on legit HGH if you need it, or Test/thyroid/HCG/Arimidex. I dont even notice the results form HGH and Ive been on I think its 21iu weekly for 1.5 years maybe. If its done anything, its been slow and steady, and I think my dose is pretty high (I break it up and do it M/W/F IM shots). I think test is more bang for your buck whether you do it illegally or like I said at your age you can get it legit.

Its too short a time to see drastic results even if you are training your ass off and eating right. You need to be patient, and keep cranking. Hit the weights in full body workouts 2-3 times a week, and 2 interval sessions a week if possble. Try a keto diet if you wanna drop weight, or at least a lower carb higher protein diet meat and veggies.

agree

It does need to be ran long term for its best effect. And remember it also works better in a anabolic environment (solid AAS cycle).
I would cut the dose back down to 2-3 iu and see if your sides get better.

started 1iu... increased 1/2 iu weekly till , 5 iu... no sides, no noticable anabolic effect, nor expected, skin (acne) mucho improved, sleep better, more alert, feel better. Using in combo with test e... expect to continue for 6 months minmum.. maybe cruise 4 iu... for yr+? expect gains from cycle, expect retention facilitated by hgh...personal thoughts

I think of HGH as a foundation builder, not as a Flex mag cover muscle builder. It is a partner to AAS.
It is also very very powerful and must be used carefully. IMO and experience, max 1 iu a day, 5 days in a row with sat/sun off so the natural production is not shut off and the body gets used to the growth effect. I do less, 1 eod and the change over the years has been amazing. My base weight has climbed 50 pounds over 5 years.

And yes, it takes years.

My HRT program includes testo aas and hgh and a-dex weekly. My cycles are just greater doses.

Be careful with your dosage. It is too easy to get this blocky, tank look with a large iron gut. The Flex guys pushed up to 300 pounds bw and lost their classic look. Got that cave man face.

you should consider a thyroid med, maybe armour to keep the system functioning properly. but use caution whenever you are screwing with the thyroid... i am using the armour and stay on a 7 day per week sched. also, it is prob a good idea to divide the hgh dose into AM & PM (1/2) to catch the system at it's natual release times. many studies but this seems to cover more options.

also armour should be taken AM on an empty stomach, no coffee for 45mins to 1 hour!

Top Bottom