Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Site Pain From Injecting Omnadren?

Dominator Human

Last week I started my Test/Deca/Dbol cycle.

On Thursday I injected 2 amps(2ml) of Omnadren into my left glute. I heated my amps as I normally do. The injection went smooth. Then the next day it felt like someone shoved a golf ball in my glute. Now the pain is worse. It's not unbearable but it annoying.

I can remember when I used Mexican Sust and it had a similar effect.

Can all that prop in the Omnadren be the cause of the site pain?

If so I'm glad I didn't shoot it into my Delt.

Too much prop and test in one spot...how much test are you running that you need to inject 500mg on one day in the same spot?

400mg of Deca on Monday and 500mg of Omnadren on Thursday.

I actually thought about mixing the 2 on both days but it seemed easier this way.

The only time I have ever run Prop before is when I did Sust about 5 years ago. I did 1 amp 1 week and had the same effect.
I have also ran a cycle up to 750mg/wk of Aratest without any problems before and that has some prop in it.

I just wanted to know from any Bros with experience with Omnadren if it is the same as Sust.

the new omnas are basically the same as sust,,, now the old omnas from poland suckedddddd ass... i would split it up also, and i assume you are using the new stuff cause the old has been gone for years now..

the new omnas are basically the same as sust,,, now the old omnas from poland suckedddddd ass... i would split it up also, and i assume you are using the new stuff cause the old has been gone for years now..

It's the new Omnadren and they feel just like Sust

Top Bottom