Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

site injections: long term mass increase or short term swole?

iHulk

I gotta re-visit this debate. This has always been a hot issue in regards to long term gains via site injects from anabolic androgenic steroids or if its just a short term swole effect. I just want to give my experience from doing site injections for the last year a half and what success (or not) I had.

Fist off I'm not including IGF or human growth hormone - somatropin - in my experience. This is straight up gear. So here's the breakdown. Over the course of 4-5 long term cycles.
Shot delts, quads, calves, bi's, tris and even chest and lats in all the cycles.

Calves:
Gotta say I had some painful calf injects along the way. I definitely see a greater volume of mass in my calves, no doubt. Now it could be that I just trained them harder and more efficiently over the last 1.5 yrs and maybe the placebo effect of injecting into the muscle being worked that day made me go harder, but either way, there is definitely an increased and sustained mass in my calves and so I think its worth it .. despite some tough days walking.

Quads:
Absolutely zero benefit other than just having another place to inject and give the glutes a break. I would have short-term swole effect but truthfully don't see any added benefit in site gains.

Delts:
Definitely has a short term swole effect, but like calves, I see a greater volume than years past. Also a normal place to shoot so not really worth debating.

Chest:
Don't even bother. Waste of time. It grows no matter what.

Bi's:
Most painful inject ever. Not worth it.
Tri's:
Actually have to say this ain't bad. I think it brought out the inner head of my tri better than ever before and I already had decent tri's so I'll say yes on that.

So in summary, I think site injects do have some long term positives but it seems it works better in the smaller muscles. Most people really just care about the calfs. Never do more than 1 cc in each calf at one time. Else its hobbling like bo-legged Luigi for 2 days.

Top Bottom