Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Site injections

jacked88

[FONT=&quot]what is the deal with site injections? i have read about shots in forearms, biceps and calves and wonder why not stick to the glute? everything else sounds like it would be too painful. maybe i am just a puss. who knows. any real benefit from these? thanks for shedding any light you can on this for me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]stay strong[/FONT]

i dont know who you getting info from but none of those sites are commonly used whatsoever... glutes, delts and quads are the most common sites....

There is zero special benefit to injecting specific muscles. Just rotate large muscle groups like glutes, quads, etc.

[FONT=&quot]what is the deal with site injections? i have read about shots in forearms, biceps and calves and wonder why not stick to the glute? everything else sounds like it would be too painful. maybe i am just a puss. who knows. any real benefit from these? thanks for shedding any light you can on this for me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]stay strong[/FONT]
There is no "deal" with site injections. End of story.

If you run Acetate esters you have to pin every day. You can't pin glutes every day over and over so you have to find new sites. A muscle is a muscle so it doesn't really matter which one you choose.

Top Bottom