x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Site injection for muscle growth

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Site injection for muscle growth within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys i know most people dont believe in site injections or maybe a few dont anyways my work out partner is loooking for a cycle to run at about 8 weeks using the best drugs for site injection he at about 200lbs and rather ripped he is looking to increase calf size we have tried everything for him, my answer is his tendons are to long but he is desperate so i am asking you guys to possible give me a cycle to use as site injecdtions in his calf and with dosage and drugs alot to ask for but any

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Site injection for muscle growth

Guys i know most people dont believe in site injections or maybe a few dont anyways my work out partner is loooking for a cycle to run at about 8 weeks using the best drugs for site injection he at about 200lbs and rather ripped he is looking to increase calf size we have tried everything for him, my answer is his tendons are to long but he is desperate so i am asking you guys to possible give me a cycle to use as site injecdtions in his calf and with dosage and drugs alot to ask for but any type of direction will help..

Re: Site injection for muscle growth

this is just the most ridiculous thing ive read in quite some time, not to mention its impossible to even understand you when you just write everything as one long sentence... just stop the nonsense... you have no business going near steroids

Absolute complete and utter waste of time. If worked the most commonly injected site (Glutes) would be huge.

And muscle insertions and lengths (as in your 'long tendon' comment) don't get changed by site injections either.

If site injection worked that way, my squats and deadlift would be far and away my best lifts instead of bench.