Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Site injection for muscle growth

peeterstock

[FONT=&quot]Guys i know most people dont believe in site injections or maybe a few dont anyways my work out partner is loooking for a cycle to run at about 8 weeks using the best drugs for site injection he at about 200lbs and rather ripped he is looking to increase calf size we have tried everything for him, my answer is his tendons are to long but he is desperate so i am asking you guys to possible give me a cycle to use as site injecdtions in his calf and with dosage and drugs alot to ask for but any type of direction will help..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

this is just the most ridiculous thing ive read in quite some time, not to mention its impossible to even understand you when you just write everything as one long sentence... just stop the nonsense... you have no business going near steroids

Absolute complete and utter waste of time. If worked the most commonly injected site (Glutes) would be huge.

And muscle insertions and lengths (as in your 'long tendon' comment) don't get changed by site injections either.

If site injection worked that way, my squats and deadlift would be far and away my best lifts instead of bench.

Top Bottom