Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

site injection of deca

dave smith

Im a beginner and I would like to know if you can site inject deca? I was thinking the bicep. Is this a good idea? If so how much pain should i expect. Thanks for the help.

No.

There isn't a shread of scientific evidence that site inject do anything except some temporary localized swelling.

dave, what genarr3 said about site injections and added size as a result is true. You can site inject deca if you are just looking to inject with the intention of delivering the drug (not to get added size in a specific place). I've put it in pecs and quads before with no pain. Never tried bis for anything. I don't think bi's is where you should be hitting if you are a beginner...

NO point in sticking it in your arms.

Yeah, I dont believe site injections create localized growth. But technically, you can inject into almost any muscle. Its a good idea to know some general anatomy so you dont hit a nerve or artery though.

idk about you guys, but i love bicep shots. They make the arms swell up (only for a short time,) but never the less it gives me more spots to shoot.

Delts are preferrred to bi's less blood vessels. Just shoot in the leg (vasitus lateralis.....just to the left of your quad). Deca is relatively painless, from what I've heard.

Top Bottom