Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

single steroid cycles.what are your thoughts?

H

~HOUNDOG~

I have been thinking recently.Why spend tons of money to buy a cycle of say 8 weeks,then go off and feel like shit.
Why not use 1 steroid at a time,for say 6 weeks,then switch.
Costs less,and you can stay on longer.I know there is health issues being on for a long time but c'mon,there has got to be a better way.
Example,run test prop for 7 weeks at 400mg week,switch to winny for 6 weeks 100mg a day,switch to sust 500mg a weeks for 6 weeks. Would this be effective and yied MORE or LESS gains than a traditional stacked 8 week cycle?

I dont see any problem with it, except for the heatlh issue.
I put on more mass with a deca only cycle, than an EQ/SuST/WINNY cycle.... so whatever works best

thanks for the reply.
I may do something like this.

Weeks 1-8 400mg prop/250mg sust
Weeks 9-16 100mg winstrol/d
Weeks 17-19 100mg clomid/d
weeks 20-28 75mg fina eod
weeks 29-31 100mg clomid/d

what do you think?Worth a try,because I don't want to waste time and money.
Also,could I keep test running by shooting 500iu HCG every 4 weeks>?

I think that if you pick the right type of steroid, ie one that is more anabolic rather than androgenic such as anavar, winstrol, or fina then 1-roid cycles can be rather effective. Even test only cycles yield good results in many.

However like Jay said, it is all individual.

Do you think i should try it?
Like I said,I can't afford to waste me money.

I would think it would have to do with how many cycles have you previously done??? You dont need as many AS if you are new to them so a one steroid cycle would be great. But I dont think a pro bodybuilder would get that great of gains off of this idea. Take for instance my cycle.

Recommened

500 MG TEST weeks 1-8
50 MG Winny ED weeks 1-8
75 MG fina EOD weeks 1-8
400MG of EQ weeks 1-8

since this will be my first cycle, I have chopped it to this

75 MG of fina EOD Weeks 1-6
800MG of Test weeks 1-2
400MG of Test weeks 3-8
Clomid
Considering armidex or liquidex for water retention prevention.

Houndog,

I don't think you should consider the financial issue over your health. I think you should stick to the proven 8-10 week, stacked cycles with reasonable amounts. Staying on gear for 5-6 months straight is the worst thing that you can do your body.

Hound dog- I think you'll be much happier with your results if you run your cycle like this.
1-8 sust/prop
9-16 100mg winstrol ed
9-13 75mg fina ed
forget the hcg...normal clomid therapy
That cycle is way too long...

Top Bottom