Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since we are discussing UG labs now, Anyone used Stallion Labs?

never heard of them
The problem is.. anyone who knows his way around a printer can create a so called UG lab. Have you seen these guys that were busted..One lab was the guys bedroom, one was the kitchen.. There was a day when UG labs were actually at a real lab....cleanroom and all
there are some still, but the net is flooded with every tom, dick and harry with a new named lab

basskiller said:
never heard of them
The problem is.. anyone who knows his way around a printer can create a so called UG lab. Have you seen these guys that were busted..One lab was the guys bedroom, one was the kitchen.. There was a day when UG labs were actually at a real lab....cleanroom and all
there are some still, but the net is flooded with every tom, dick and harry with a new named lab

true this bk, but truth be known, you and i both know it does NOT take a cleanroom to make good quality gear either. not saying someone who mass produces it and sells it shouldn't take some precautions, but i have produced my own gear in my kitchen on the kitchen table for years, and also made it for a few close friends, none of us have ever had any problems at all......the process is quite simple and if you just have some basic sanitary skills there is really no way to screw it up

drrman said:
true this bk, but truth be known, you and i both know it does NOT take a cleanroom to make good quality gear either. not saying someone who mass produces it and sells it shouldn't take some precautions, but i have produced my own gear in my kitchen on the kitchen table for years, and also made it for a few close friends, none of us have ever had any problems at all......the process is quite simple and if you just have some basic sanitary skills there is really no way to screw it up
I didn't mean to imply that every gear that is homemade is dirty. Just that everyone [ul] is[/ul] is doing it. And quite frankly, you really can't tell the methods used in making any UGgear.

Hell, nowadays with all the ******** companys out there wanting for your dollar, The quality of the powders have come into question.

basskiller said:
I didn't mean to imply that every gear that is homemade is dirty. Just that everyone [ul] is[/ul] is doing it. And quite frankly, you really can't tell the methods used in making any UGgear.

Hell, nowadays with all the ******** companys out there wanting for your dollar, The quality of the powders have come into question.

AGREE with you on that though my friend!!

Top Bottom