Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplified explanation of E-Gold please

nails

Was just on the website and am getting woozy.I get that payments are backed by gold,different currencys,bla,bla.I would like to know before getting to far into it,how are funds put into your account?WU,CC,bank transfers?Thanks for the help.

nails said:
Was just on the website and am getting woozy.I get that payments are backed by gold,different currencys,bla,bla.I would like to know before getting to far into it,how are funds put into your account?WU,CC,bank transfers?Thanks for the help.

1) open e-gold account
2) fund account thru exchanger
3) send e-gold to another e-gold account # as a payment

funding options vary from, cash, MOs, WU, bank wire etc...

I was able to fund my ebullion account through a local branch of First Interstate. Made things sooooo much more simple. Can one do the same with egold?

i dont mean to dis agree but i ve heard from several bros that these guys are bad business and they have ripped several people and others took weeks to fund the accounts

E Gold was just written up in Business Week about being raided by the Feds since their business is located in Florida and not registered in another country like was previously thought. They have cooperated with the Feds on several other occassions also. I don't understand why people would want to deal with them? Does not seem any safer than a bank IMO and you have the extra expense.

Perp

perp69 said:
E Gold was just written up in Business Week about being raided by the Feds since their business is located in Florida and not registered in another country like was previously thought. They have cooperated with the Feds on several other occassions also. I don't understand why people would want to deal with them? Does not seem any safer than a bank IMO and you have the extra expense.

Perp

Many sources these days accept payment only by egold.

Top Bottom