Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple: Workout twice a day while on this

tagger15

if I am taking 2cc a week of Sustaplex 325 and 50 mg of anadrol a day, and eat like an animal, do nothing but train, eat, and sleep... I'm already hitting every muscle group twice a week... problem is, I need my morning workout, it wake me up, makes me feel alive.. However, I found a great trainer, who can only train me at night, the man is a genius... If I hit every muscle once a week with him at night hard, and do light workouts in the morning myself, once in a while if the muscle feels rested I will hit it hard.. I should be fine right? or is that pushing overtraining? normally I wouldn't do that, but I'm cycling right now.

Not 100% sure I understand the scenario but it sounds like over training to me....

~EZ

If you want to exercise every muscle group 3 times a week look into HST. If you do start HST though, don't even do the first block since you are in the middle of your cycle. Do a 2nd block of 8-10 and a third block of 5's. There is a special version of HST for juicers, but I never looked into it since me and my girl had good results with the regular method...

I'd think as long as you're getting enough sleep, and enough good clean food you'll be fine.

unless ur genius trainer says otherwise I would just train calves forearms abs lumbars and traps in the morning...all the small parts that we hate training. keep the heavy stuff for the genius trainer in the evening :)

if I am taking 2cc a week of Sustaplex 325 and 50 mg of anadrol a day, and eat like an animal, do nothing but train, eat, and sleep... I'm already hitting every muscle group twice a week... problem is, I need my morning workout, it wake me up, makes me feel alive.. However, I found a great trainer, who can only train me at night, the man is a genius... If I hit every muscle once a week with him at night hard, and do light workouts in the morning myself, once in a while if the muscle feels rested I will hit it hard.. I should be fine right? or is that pushing overtraining? normally I wouldn't do that, but I'm cycling right now.

Even while on AAS its still possible to overtrain. These days 4 days per wk in the gym is plenty for me.

THANKS for all the replies, the guy is a genius, brute strength, but completely anti-steroid, he will probably catch on, but, until then :) and when he does what will he say? It's not good for you, I already know his methods, they call for each muscle group once a week, and "teasers" which are great, but I want 2 or more full workouts... or I wouldn't be posting on here guys! The guy just has great genetics, I do too, but I'd like to take my upper body to another level, his leg workouts can't be beat... that's why I call him a genius, everywhere else he looks just above average though. So I'm going to take everything I've read that's worked for me, and keep doing everything twice a week, once on my own. I've love the "Olympians" on here that don't read between the lines, not everyone who works out, juices! Can't ask all your workout buddies for advice because in some cases they won't give it

do cardio in the morning simple you won't lose any muscle on drol and test

You are overtraining if your lifting like that bud.. rest is just as important on cycle as it is off.

Personally I think your reasons for a morning workout and an evening workout are kinda silly(ie because it wakes you up?).

Aside from that the question that needs to be asked is: does more work mean better gains? Or: does smarter work mean better gains?

It really all depends on diet, rest and a million other things going on in your life. You may find that working out with the trainer is less effective with your morning workouts tossed in on top of them and by the time you start to see the signs of overtraining you have already sacrificed gains and will sacrifice more while you recover.

If your trainer is so good, then follow his advice and put it to the test and let him train you dont go off on your own.

If he only covers hypertrophy work and you insist on an AM workout to get you up, then do some short(5-10 minute) crossfit style stuff to get the heart pumping. If you put everything you have into that short workout it should kick you ass and improve your bodies ability to utilize fuel.

Top Bottom