Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple Stack or Lone Gear for first timer.

MellowFellow

Ok so Ive never used gear before. I am 27, have worked out since I was 14 and played sports into college. I am 5'10' 160ish and around 12% bf. I have no serious cuts...everything is pretty much lean...most of my bf is around my abdomen. Im in LA and am and actor...i dont want to be HUGE. I want to be tight and hard...w/ a bit more arm size...and cuts. Im wondering if a lone piece of gear will work or if I truly need a stack? I can diet to get some cuts...but want some help. Any suggestions. I was thinking about a cycle of winny? again I dont want to be HUGE and dont want to retain water....any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Winny can help but don't expect it to make you skinny. I read all this shit about how great winny was before I tried it. I was slightly disappointed when it didn't make me all "ripped up" lol So don't buy into it to much. Mostly depends on your diet.

On my first cycle I did Sust250 for about 8 weeks at 500mg per week (also had Arimidex to control sides and Clomid for after). I gained a solid 12 lbs and lost a bit of bodyfat. I looked and felt great and I was hard as a rock. In my limited experience I'd say a cycle of one of the long lasting test esters (not sure which one, but I personally wouldn't do a blend again) at 300-400mg/week run for 8-10 weeks. That should give you the results you want.

frorider6.2 said:
On my first cycle I did Sust250 for about 8 weeks at 500mg per week (also had Arimidex to control sides and Clomid for after). I gained a solid 12 lbs and lost a bit of bodyfat. I looked and felt great and I was hard as a rock. In my limited experience I'd say a cycle of one of the long lasting test esters (not sure which one, but I personally wouldn't do a blend again) at 300-400mg/week run for 8-10 weeks. That should give you the results you want.
How much Arimidex did you use?

MellowFellow said:
Ok so Ive never used gear before. I am 27, have worked out since I was 14 and played sports into college. I am 5'10' 160ish and around 12% bf. I have no serious cuts...everything is pretty much lean...most of my bf is around my abdomen. Im in LA and am and actor...i dont want to be HUGE. I want to be tight and hard...w/ a bit more arm size...and cuts. Im wondering if a lone piece of gear will work or if I truly need a stack? I can diet to get some cuts...but want some help. Any suggestions. I was thinking about a cycle of winny? again I dont want to be HUGE and dont want to retain water....any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

you might look into trying an eq/winny stack.....this will put lean muscle mass on you without all the bloat of other juices.... with a good DIET, this should give you what you are looking for.

EQ/winny....6 week cycle? Im training with a guy I have much respect for who would basically disown me if he knew I used gear..... I want to get all lean mass, no bloat...lose 10lbs fat...add 5lbs muscle.

what dosages? Inject both or take winny by mouth...daily/ever other/ every third?

Would I get any results from winny by itself?

eq needs to be ran for at least 8 weeks to get good results... for your first time i would try something like wks 1-8 eq 500mg/ew, 3-8 winny 50mg/ed.

you may want to run the winny orally since it is your first time. and just run the eq @ 500mg/wk

I would run the EQ for 10-12 weeks and at 160lbs you can go with EQ@400mgs for weeks 1-10 with Winstrol@50mgs ED weeks 7-12

Top Bottom