Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple Question - Test Prop 400mg/week OR Sus 250 750mg/week?

rosco141

Want to know what would recieve the best results. Can get both and will work out at the same price... all advice would be appreciated!

CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP!?!

Choice will be Test Prop 100mg/day MON, TUES, THURS & FRI so total 400mg/week or Sus250 250mg/day MON, WED & FRI total 750mg/week. Question is which one would i get the most out of?????????

rosco141 said:
Want to know what would recieve the best results. Can get both and will work out at the same price... all advice would be appreciated!

Done them both. Like test prop.
- More for the buck
- Felt and saw the results

The trick is to get good quality prop so you do not have painful injections and irritation at site. Romanian/Russian in glute with 25 g fits the bill.

I don't understand why the dosage in question is not 1:1 for prop vs Sust.
500mg prop or 500mg Sust should show great results. The Sust will continue on after you stop for 2-3 weeks.

In my experience Sust has brought on more overall mass but a smoother look from additional water retention (even with AI). Prop on the other had provides a leaner gain with noticeably less water retention and faster results. If you can deal with EOD jabs then I would go with Prop, you won't regret it.

PS 750mg of Sust vs 400mg of Prop you will obviously see more mass with the higher dose.

As far as differences is ester weight, without actually calculating the mass of the enanthate & prop ester,
I beleieve the diffirences are that ca 20% of the test prop will be ester, and 30% of the enanthate.
400mg test prop is 320mg actual testosterone. Sustanon is a blend, but both test phenylpropionate, isocaproate and decaonate have from 30-39% ester weight.
So 750mg sust is ca 487mg actual test (when doing an approximation of 35% ester weight total)

Which would mean in theory that 750g sust should provide more bang than 400mg prop, but not that much.
Whether there are differences that come from the absorbtion pattern of test prop vs sust,
msam76 has a good point about water retention, since prop is so much faster both in and out,
it may cause less water rentention than the long actin tests.
Thats probably because with long actin test you eventually reach higher blood levels (most of the time),
than with the prop that will deliver more of a spike, and then let blood levels down again before next spike.

Top Bottom