Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple EQ question, need accurate answer

So I want to run a cycle that does not include Progesterone. Does EQ raise progesterone levels or not?
Right now i wanted to run a 12-15 week cycle of Enanthate and EQ, 900mg test 600mg EQ.
But not if it raises progeterone levels. If it does, does anyone have any alternative cycle suggestions?
Thanks.

NaturalOnlyAtBirth said:
So I want to run a cycle that does not include Progesterone. Does EQ raise progesterone levels or not?
Right now i wanted to run a 12-15 week cycle of Enanthate and EQ, 900mg test 600mg EQ.
But not if it raises progeterone levels. If it does, does anyone have any alternative cycle suggestions?
Thanks.

EQ doesn't raise progesterone. Test and EQ is a great cycle.

Not to play devils advocate, but can't any increase in test levels result in increase progest. levels, even if the compound doesn't readily convert? I realize this would be minimal, but it sounds like the poster really needs to avoid it for some reason. I'm not 100% on this, but thought it was worth adding to the discussion.

What do you use to combat hair loss while on EQ? Finastride? Spirolactone?

I have a pretty heavy deca cycle and I don't want to combat progesterone again for awhile. I wan't to give my body a break from the stuff. So thats the reasoning not wanting to run a cycle like deca or tren.

Top Bottom