Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs somebody is on gear

toxicwaste99

What are some sure signs you guys notice that would indicate someone is definitely on the juice? I see alot of guys who look like they could be using but it doesnt always turn out to be the case.

poke them with a needle and if oil leaks out you know they are using.

lol jk

most guys who use steroids look like shit, that is the honest truth.

they are so easy to get and affordable that it is hard to find anyone who has never used them before.

i would guess in the US if you go to a typical franchise gym more than half the guys you see have used or are using. and that is a conservative figure and includes pro hormone use. remember up until 3 years ago you could go on ebay or any site and buy pro hormones which count as steroids

you cant just make assumptions... i tend to look for extreme signs of vascularity a a sign, veins in abnormal locations etc... thats not the only sign but you can list a shit load of things but a natural could still have some of these signs as well so its just not too fair... i guess i never really care one way or another and i hate any type of assumption so its not something i even think about

Top Bottom