Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects from Tren - How to combat?

mb12843

Hey everyone,

I'm into my second week of a tren e and test e cycle and the side effects are killing me. First week I was on 500mg tren e and 250mg test e, then the week after I dropped the tren to 400 but have felt no better. I presume the compound is building up in my body and I may have to wait for it to clear, switch to tren a and drop the dose right back.

So far it makes me angry and irritable all the time, where usually I am known for always being happy and keeping my cool no matter what, I'm struggling to sleep at night, sweating profusely 24/7 for no apparent reason, losing my appetite and getting short of breath from the simplest of tasks. Lethargy is starting to set in, not to mention depression and anxiety coming out of nowhere.

The recovery so far is great but these side effects are unbearable. Is there any way I can work around it or combat the side effects without dropping it completely?

Sent from my SM-C900Y using Tapatalk

I've done two pins a week at
.500cc , so a total of 1cc a week, but that was a strong cycle, test should be higher than tren, depends on how experienced you are

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Personally find tren A way better for reducing sides. Frequent jabbing seems to keep everything more stable for me. When last running tren A I jabbed every day and used test p and masteron every other day alongside it. No sides at all when using adex and caber.
I prefer to use lower test than tren. Sex drive is high, results are great and noticed a dried leaner look than when using high test.

I almost always run about 250-500 test with 350-600 tren, test always lower than tren. Rarely use AI's or dopamine agonists and I have no sides.

I pin 3x/week, the only time I feel like shit is when I miss a pin or I'm a day late or screw up my scheduled doses.

The first couple weeks of tren are hard on everyone in terms of the mental change and possible trensomnia, so keep it at and those sides should subside in time.

Hey everyone,

I'm into my second week of a tren e and test e cycle and the side effects are killing me. First week I was on 500mg tren e and 250mg test e, then the week after I dropped the tren to 400 but have felt no better. I presume the compound is building up in my body and I may have to wait for it to clear, switch to tren a and drop the dose right back.

So far it makes me angry and irritable all the time, where usually I am known for always being happy and keeping my cool no matter what, I'm struggling to sleep at night, sweating profusely 24/7 for no apparent reason, losing my appetite and getting short of breath from the simplest of tasks. Lethargy is starting to set in, not to mention depression and anxiety coming out of nowhere.

The recovery so far is great but these side effects are unbearable. Is there any way I can work around it or combat the side effects without dropping it completely?

Sent from my SM-C900Y using Tapatalk

Masteron allows a lower trenbolone dosage while achieving very similar or equal physique benefit with less potential for trenbolone-specific side effects of night-sweats, increased tendency to aggression, and/or insomnia.

this is a tip im wary to give for obvious reasons.
people react differently and it's best to consult a psychiatrist.
xanax works great too. take .25-.5 at night b4 bed. helps sleep, not high dose so won't wakeup groggy and could feel less anxiety and other mental issues the next day. but it is addictive so only take 8weeks, then trim dose over 2 weeks, then off totally for 4 weeks.

I'd suggest just dropping tren rather than add a psychoactive substance to the mix. but if ur determined to continue tren, it may be suitable to allay any possible negative event that could arise from anger or depression.

btw. tren makes me paranoid haha. I simply cannot add coffee when I'm running. lots of meditation. and short runs intra cycle. 2-4 weeks is what I can withstand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first off never run tren this time of year.. run it in the cooler months.. that solves the night problems a lot

next you are irritable because you aren't eating enough. don't use tren if you aren't going to spread carbs throughout the day. a baby whines when it is hungry and on tren it really requires you to be on top of that

I don't agree with anyone who says to run more test.. how does adding MORE GEAR decrease side effects? that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard!!

i would drop ALL YOUR DOSES in half. tren at 500mg a week is too much. you can get great results on just 250mg a week or even 200mg

@stevesmi hits it right on point regarding tren. I would also add some Cardarine into the cycle - I find that it is extremely helpful on trenbolone cycles, and it alleviates many of its side effects.

i would drop ALL YOUR DOSES in half. tren at 500mg a week is too much. you can get great results on just 250mg a week or even 200mg

This is very true, tren is very strong and you don't need much for good results.

More isn't always better.

Top Bottom