Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side Effects of Tren

Swole_2112 said:
Alright. Let me be more specific. Which AAS don't aromatize and have the lowest sides, including effects on cholesterol, heart, liver, etc.? I'm no expert, but the first few that come to mind are anavar, primo, eq. I also need to keep cost in mind. Need help, y'all.

yup Var, Eq, Winni, Tbol

All of my experiences with tren have been nothing short of spectacular. The worst side effect I would get is night sweats, and those have been minimal with my most recent runs with it. Slightly more aggression (easily controlable for me) is common for me as well. I havn't had the insomnia and it never gives me acne. I ran 100mg/eod for 10 wks (with test too) WHILE ON ACCUTANE and my liver values were never elevated and neither we my cholesterol or anything else for that matter. All bloodwork came back totally normal. Eeverything effects everyone differently and you'll never know until you try it for yourself. Good luck bro!

Chris

Swole_2112 said:
Alright. Let me be more specific. Which AAS don't aromatize and have the lowest sides, including effects on cholesterol, heart, liver, etc.? I'm no expert, but the first few that come to mind are anavar, primo, eq. I also need to keep cost in mind. Need help, y'all.

primo and then eq. anavar, winny will totally screw you cholesterol levels

khemix said:
All of my experiences with tren have been nothing short of spectacular. The worst side effect I would get is night sweats, and those have been minimal with my most recent runs with it. Slightly more aggression (easily controlable for me) is common for me as well. I havn't had the insomnia and it never gives me acne. I ran 100mg/eod for 10 wks (with test too) WHILE ON ACCUTANE and my liver values were never elevated and neither we my cholesterol or anything else for that matter. All bloodwork came back totally normal. Eeverything effects everyone differently and you'll never know until you try it for yourself. Good luck bro!

Chris

lookin sliced bro, i'm currently running Tren/Test/dbol but was scared to take the accutane with it so I'm back on my doxycycline, I always have heard accutane is horrible on the liver...

Forget "night" sweats...im having SWEATS period...could be due to it being so damn hot...either way, tren as always treated me good...right now im finishing week 1 of tren 50mgs ED and all i can say is that i got one night of insomnia...havent had it since..that was around day 2...only side im feeling is the sweats..im just sweating standing still...on prop/eq/tren ace.

Now that I really think about it another side effect is just random sweats. Throughout the day I'll just get random hot spots, so to speak, and feel like i break a sweat for a few mins. Thats how I feel like its good tren. I think its 'cause its thermogenic?

Chris

I wouldnt consider winstrol safe at ALL!!! I just got my blook work done on for a winny only, and the doctor had me freakin out! She said she wouldnt feel comfortable with me leaving without a high dose prescription of zocor...my good is at 13 (50+ is good), my bad is at 274 (0-99) is the range..

Top Bottom