Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects from Clomid and Nolvadex?

agymfreak

Just wondering if others who have tried Clomid and/or Nolvadex experienced any side effects? If so, what kind? I started getting dizzy with blurred vision. Freaked me out... I'm on my second week and don't know if i should continue or just quit it? Any suggestions? Help? Thanks.

clomid gives u tracers and makes u feel like a girl on PMS .. Nolva wont do these things .. cut the clomid down to 50mg/day and take it before u go to bed..

Vision probs, most likley the clomid. If it gets worse get off of it. Most will tell you that there are no sides with nolva. Not for me, makes me crazy. It seems to mess with my thought process. I seem to be the only one with this prob though.

Keep a close watch on your eyes with the clomid.

Good luck!!!!

smoke67 said:
Vision probs, most likley the clomid. If it gets worse get off of it. Most will tell you that there are no sides with nolva. Not for me, makes me crazy. It seems to mess with my thought process. I seem to be the only one with this prob though.

Keep a close watch on your eyes with the clomid.

Good luck!!!!

thanks for the feedback. So i'm thinking that everything will go back to normal as soon as I stop.. hopefully. I'll just start using Nolvadex.

when i started using clomid, i frontloaded because that was what people were doing at the time, day 1 = 300mg, days 2=200mg, day 3=100mg for 10 days....i got to day 3 and had to stop because i had what most people would compare to an acid flashback....i was having trails off everything for an hour and honestly scared the shit out of me.

it is the clomid dude! be careful...

nolvadex can totally destroy your libido.... it did mine, time and time again.... plus it also makes you feel "out of sorts", though not as bad as clomid.... if you can tolerate the clomid sides, I'd say it's more effective.... take it at night, should minimize some fo the sides, especially the floaters

Top Bottom